The holidays are quickly approaching, but there’s still time to make some changes around the house to get it ready. In addition to trimming the tree and decking the halls, these quick and easy updates can have a big impact on comfort and design around your home.
Stop by our Parts Department and let Ray help you get all of your DIY projects done before the holidays.
- Replace your low toilets with comfort-height models.
- Replace showerheads with rainfall showerheads for a luxurious, spa-like experience.
- Add grab bars to your tub and showers for safety.
- Replace towel bars, toilet paper holders, and towel rings for an updated look.
- Change your shower curtain out to a curved rod for more ” showering room “
- Add a handheld shower faucet for convenience and easy bathing.
We stock all of the above items, with many brands to choose from. We also have everything you need to install them.
Once you’re done with your updates, here are some additional tips from our Design Team for sprucing up your living spaces.
- Decluttering is an important first step for getting your house ready if you are hosting guests during the holidays.
- Turn up the ambiance by adding a gas log set your fireplace. With the click of a button, you and your guests can enjoy a roaring fire in an instant.
- Update your bathroom wall accessories for a nice focal point. Install a statement mirror that flows with the decor of the guest bathroom or add decorative hand towels for guests to use.
- Refresh your shower with a new curtain and for an added bonus, hang eucalyptus in the shower. The steam helps to release oils into the air. You can use either fresh or dried leaves for this purpose.